The smell of this product is really nice and stays around even after the skin has absorbed it. Sometimes with hemp body rubs, the nice smell goes away after an hour, and you smell an earthy/leafy smell later rather than the fragrance. That is not true with this product.
Hemp Connex uses essential oils that stay on the skin to help moisturize and heal the skin. This is combined with 500mg of full spectrum hemp oil. The bottle comes in 4 or 8 ounces. This company has changed name to Sunshine. It’s the same great formula, but the company has evolved with more offerings.
Hemp skin products can be broken down into two main categories: skin care products with extra benefits or pain relief creams.
The Hemp Connex Agape Body Spray is a quality skin product with the extra benefit of helping restore dry skin and relieving itchy skin patches like athletes foots or other sensitive or dry areas on the body. I don’t really use lotions because they’re greasy and clog pores, but this stuff is different. All the oils used in this formula are focused on absorbing into the skin and unclogging pores.
After I rub this stuff on, my dry skin sucks it all up within five minutes, making it look shiny and healthy. The smell is unexpectedly pleasant, like peeling a fresh orange. The more you put on, the more you feel like you’re actually living inside a fresh orange. Thank you Hemp Connex for this added smell bonus.
One older male said he put it on his athlete’s foot and it went away 90%, along with the crack in his feet. He mentioned he’s been trying other things, and was surprised that the Agape Body Spray worked better than most things he’s tried.
Click here to buy the Agape Body Spray directly from the source. Please share this review to spread hemp education.
Another athletic male mentioned some chaffing and rashes on his thighs from working out. He took a shower and used the Agape Body Spray to help moisturize the area. It worked.
Currently, I’m using it as a dry spot moisturizer and trying to get dry patches on my skin to return to normal. It’s working, I just have to use this every day to keep the dry skin away.
On extremely dry spots that have been on my skin for awhile, I”m using one drop of any full spectrum hemp oil tinctures and dropping it on the extreme dry spot. That seems to speed up the healing.
Here are some quick healing facts about the other oils in the Agape Body Spray:
- Sweet almond oil has antioxidant properties and is known for protecting skin against UV radiation damage and keeping skin soft.
- Grapeseed oil is an antiseptic and is good for repairing skin.
- Avocado oil is a good treatment for acne, blackheads, eczema, and other forms of skin inflammation.
- Apricot kernel oil is known for the ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel.
- Unrefined coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Rosehip Essential Oil helps with discoloration, spots, and wrinkles.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil, topically, helps to heal burns, cuts, sunburns, rashes, and other types of skin damage.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil can prevent infection, relieve anxiety, and boost immunity.
- Vitamin E is good for skin rejuvenation.
- Unrefined Cocoa butter helps heal dry or irritated skin.
4 ounce bottle/ $50. 8 ounce bottle/$70. This is a bit pricey for the average skin care product, but this is not your average skin care product. There are a lot of high quality ingredients to heal skin in this product.
Full spectrum hemp blend 500mg, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, unrefined coconut oil, rosehip essential oil, unrefined Shea butter, sea buckthorn, sweet orange essential oil, vitamin e, unrefined cocoa butter
CO2 extracted, full spectrum
boutique, family owned and operated
moisturizing, minimizes skin blemishes, anti-fungal for athlete’s foot and any dry scratchy area, promotes healthy skin
Use as needed